Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
INTERVIEW SKILLS $10
In this online course you will identify and learn the key components of a well written resume and cover letter. You will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions you should think about asking. This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
You will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on your interview sessions.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand the key components and importance of a well written resume and cover letter;
- explore the job search process;
- understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them;
- apply the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present yourself professionally;
- express yourself effectively;
- know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your Certificate of Completion will be issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd.