Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING $10
In this online course you will learn how to identify and solve problems, and make decisions more effectively. Although we make decisions and solve problems continually, some people are still very uncomfortable making decisions. Finding creative solutions to problems is not just about creativity—it lies in the ability to identify options, research them, and then put things together in a way that works.
You will learn a process you can work through, which can take the anxiety out of problem solving and help you make decisions much easier.
After you complete this course you should be able to:
- define problems clearly and legitimise them
- identify types of decisions and ways to make decisions
- avoid decision making traps and understand what to do if you make a decision you regret
- apply the problem solving model effectively
- create a plan for implementing, evaluating and following up on decisions
- use various problem solving and decision making techniques.
This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your Certificate of Completion will be issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd.