The simple and fast way to get your food handling certificate.
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE OPTIONS
|Introduction to Food Safety *||Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety||Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices|
|Certificate of completion|
|Statement of attainment|
|Offline 3rd party report|
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
Other Unit of Competency
- SITXFSA001: Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA002: Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITXFSA001 + SITXFSA002 – Combined course
- NSW Food Safety Supervisor
- HLTFSE001 – Follow basic food safety practices
- HLTFSE005 – Apply and monitor food safety requirements
- HLTFSE007 – Oversee the day-to-day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTFSE001 + HLTFSE005 + HLTFSE007 – Combined course
* non-accredited course. Receive a certificate of completion.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907. Your Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Completion will be issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd.