Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN TOOLKIT $99
COVID-19 is with us for some time, so your business must have a plan to keep your workers, patrons and suppliers safe and virus free.
This planning toolkit helps you manage the risk of COVID-19. It details how to operate your business and provides realistic processes to undertake
COVID-19 Safety Plan – fully editable and customisable to your business.
COVID-19 Re-opening checklist covering:
- Staff communication
- Kitchen clean down
- Equipment checks
- Pests, plumbing and cleaning
- Employee hygiene procedures
- Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sanitising Schedule – customisable for your workplace.
- Patron Visitor Log
- COVID-19 self-declaration
- Staff temperature screening log
- How to wash hands
- How to use hand sanitiser
- Social distancing poster
- Entrance signage
- Workplace guidelines – Keep our workplace safe
- Maximum occupancy – customisable for your venue
- Staff COVID-19 symptoms poster
Cleaning for infection control course
- The role of cleaning in infection control;
- Infection prevention and control
- Cleaning techniques
The COVID-19 Safety Plan Toolkit is structured in a logical sequence and comes with a Policy Statement, Scope and Procedures. It is designed for you to choose the steps your business takes to protect all staff, suppliers and patrons.
Where you see this a drop-down menu, select Yes, No or NA to determine if your business will set up or use this action to minimise risk. Editable fields are available for you to add more processes or detail.
Anything in a RED box is a mandatory field
If you hover your mouse over the editable box, a yellow text box appears providing guidance notes and examples of what you can add into this field.
Keep processes or procedures simple, to ensure they are undertaken effectively, and staff understand what is required.
Includes free “Cleaning for infection control” online course.
Got any queries or questions just email email@example.com