Wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses. Includes NSW Licensee training and Advance Licensee training.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION IN THE WORKPLACE $10
In this online course you will learn skills to manage conflict, so you can approach disagreements with confidence and keep your professional relationships intact. If conflict in the workplace is left unresolved it can interfere with teamwork and productivity and damage relationships. Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how you behave and how you can influence other people.
You will be given the tools to manage difficult conversations effectively so that you get the best results out of them. In turn, you will be able to transform difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- identify some causes of difficult behaviour and conflict
- recognise how anger affects you physically, emotionally and mentally
- implement anger management techniques and express anger more assertively
- respond effectively to another person’s anger
- apply techniques to prevent problems from happening and/or deal with them
- apply the three-step Conflict Resolution Model to deal with difficult people and situations
- prepare for difficult conversations and apply steps to help them go smoothly.
This is a non-accredited course and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system remembers where you are up to.
You have 4 weeks from date of enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire, and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the time frame given.
Training and assessment is conducted by Clear to Work Pty Ltd RTO 21907.
Your Certificate of Completion will be issued by Clear to Work Pty Ltd.